Treatment & Counseling Services Chicago
HOW I CAN HELP
Psychotherapy is a place to explore, understand and change patterns of relating and thinking that are not working. At the beginning of treatment, I want to understand what is currently bringing you to see me. We’ll talk about your history, including important relationships. We’ll also discuss any trauma you’ve experienced. We’ll review your symptoms and go over what you’ve tried in the past to feel better. Then we’ll work together to identify how you’ve developed ways to cope with difficult and painful emotions and help you find better responses.
EXAMPLES OF CONCERNS I CAN HELP WITH
- Stress – I feel tired all the time, can’t keep up, can’t sleep
- Anxiety – I can’t concentrate, I feel like I’m going to have a heart attack
- Depression – I’m bored, there is no purpose in life, I’m isolated
- Substance Abuse/Dependence – I drink or smoke pot regularly to numb out
- Medical Problems – I’m always sick, my doctor can’t figure out what is wrong, I’ve been diagnosed with cancer
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder – I’ve experienced a loss or trauma that makes it hard to go on with life
Payment is due at the time of service. I am an out-of-network provider. If you plan to use insurance, check to see what portion of your treatment will be covered. I will provide you with statements so you can submit your claims directly to your insurance company for reimbursement.
Payment options include cash, check, and Chase QuickPay.