Treatment & Counseling Services Chicago
HOW I CAN HELP
Psychotherapy is a place to explore, understand and change patterns of relating and thinking that are not working. At the beginning of treatment, I want to understand what is currently bringing you to see me. We’ll talk about your history, including important relationships. We’ll also discuss any trauma you’ve experienced. We’ll review your symptoms and go over what you’ve tried in the past to feel better. Then we’ll work together to identify how you’ve developed ways to cope with difficult and painful emotions and help you find better responses.
EXAMPLES OF CONCERNS I CAN HELP WITH
- Stress – I feel tired all the time, can’t keep up, can’t sleep
- Anxiety – I can’t concentrate, I feel like I’m going to have a heart attack
- Depression – I’m bored, there is no purpose in life, I’m isolated
- Substance Abuse/Dependence – I drink or smoke pot regularly to numb out
- Medical Problems – I’m always sick, my doctor can’t figure out what is wrong, I’ve been diagnosed with cancer
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder – I’ve experienced a loss or trauma that makes it hard to go on with life
- Relationship Issues – My partner and I don’t communicate, we’ve lost interest in our sex life
Payment is due at the time of service. I am a provider for Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois, PPO (BCBSIL). If you plan to use insurance, check to see what portion of your treatment is covered. You will be responsible for any deductible and co-payment.
Payment options include cash, check, Zelle and Chase QuickPay.