About Caroline Steelberg – Chicago Psychologist
I am a Licensed Clinical Psychologist. My Doctoral Degree is from Baylor University in Texas. My Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology was earned from the University of California Santa Barbara. For the first ten years of my career I worked in the Department of Psychiatry at Northwestern Memorial Hospital in Chicago. During this time I began a private practice which I’ve had now for over 25 years, treating straight and LGBT adults and couples.
- Stress Management Through Relaxation and Breathing Techniques
- Too Personal? How to Talk with Physical Therapy Patients About Mental Health
- Past Associate Editor of the Chicago Psychoanalytic Society Newsletter
- Chicago Psychoanalytic Society
- American Psychological Association
- Illinois Psychological Association
- Professional Women of Chicago Club (PWCC)
- Mountain Moving: Barriers to Change and How to Overcome Them
- Black Lives Matter. Look Around.
- Expert Breathing, Practice Breathing
- The COVID-19 Pandemic: Creating Memories
- SOS: Save Yourself First When Addressing Relationship Conflict
- Transforming Instant Love Into Lasting Love During a Pandemic
- The Secret for a Healthy Sex Life? Cultivate Desire
- Symptoms and Remedies to Fight Seasonal Affective Disorder in Your Partner
- 75 Best Marriage Advice & Tips by Marriage Therapists
- Anxiety in Relationship – Should You Clean It or Leave It?
- Seven Year Itch or Ten Year Hump? Is There Any Truth to Marital Milestones?